Diesel generator sets are one of the main primary and backup power supply equipments commonly used in infrastructure construction, such as real estate development, communication construction, Internet cloud computing, government departments, public institutions, agricultural trade, etc. Today we share the ten questions and ten answers of the diesel generator set. Through these ten questions and ten answers, you can get to know some basic knowledge of the generator.
1. Why do we recommend customers to use the oil recommended by professional companies in sales?
The engine oil is the blood of the engine. It uses professional oil to lubricate the key components such as the bearing bush and gear of the diesel generator, which reduces the wear and prolongs the life. If the engine oil is used, the engine will be killed, the gear will be broken, and the crankshaft will be cranked. Serious accidents such as deformation and fracture, until the whole machine is scrapped.
2. How is the preferred power (economic power) of the generator set calculated?
P is better = 3/4*P rated (ie 0.75 times rated power).
3. What is the relationship between apparent power, active power, rated power, higher power, and economic power?
The unit of apparent power is KVA, which is used to express the capacity of transformers and UPS. The active power is 0.8 times the apparent power, and the unit is KW. China is used to power generation equipment and electrical equipment. The rated power of a diesel generator is the power that can be continuously operated for 12 hours. The larger power is 1.1 times the rated power, but only 1 hour is allowed within 12 hours. The economic power is 0.75 times of the rated power, which is the output power of the diesel generator set that can be operated for a long time without time limit. When the power is running, the fuel is less expensive and the failure rate is lower.
4. The general diesel engine is equipped with a manual oil pump and an exhaust bolt. What is its function?
Use to remove air from the fuel line before starting.
5. Do all diesel generator sets have self-protection?
No. At present, there are some belts and some in the same brand of the same market. Customers must figure out when purchasing a unit. Write written materials as an attachment to the contract.
6. Which six systems are included in the basic equipment of the diesel generator set?
(1) Oil lubrication system (2) Start system (3) Exhaust system (4) Cooling and cooling system (5) Control and protection system (6) Fuel system
7. Does the state stipulate that the engine power of a general generator set should be greater than the power of the generator? 10%.
8. Why is the generator's outlet voltage standard 400V instead of 380V?
Because the line after the line has voltage drop loss.
9. How is the current of the three-phase generator calculated? I = P / (√3 Ucos φ ) Current = Power (Watts) / (√3 * 400 (volts) * 0.8) . The calculation formula is: I(A) = unit rated power (KW)* 1.8
10. After a generator set has a load, its voltage and frequency are stable, but the current is unstable. What is the problem?
The problem should be that the customer's load is unstable and the generator quality is no problem.